What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies
4. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Registration and use of personal information
7. You are required to register in order to take participation at the WSWC 2018. Rest assured, all of your provided information will not be shared with other parties except with your express consent. Please note, that any of your information left in the comments section on articles may be used by anyone viewing them. We are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available in the comments section.
We store the following information:
– information entered in your profile (name, surname, gender, country, city, club, age),
– transaction ID.
We do not store credit card details, bank details or PayPal details.
You may opt-in for our newsletter. We use newsletters to communicate, highlight upcoming events, promote products and provide any other information that we find suitable to be shared. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter via following links in the last newsletters you received or by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, information provided by subscription to our newsletter will not be shared with any parties.
Access to personal information
8. In case any of your provided information changes and you wish to change your details or delete your account, you can contact us by email email@example.com
9. We use accepted industry standards keep your information safe. Although, be aware that any electronic storage can never be 100% secure. Therefore, we are not able to provide complete security of your information. For further information on our security, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We reserve the right to disclose your information if required by law and if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
11. If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us by email email@example.com